Followers

Flag Counter

free counters

Where would you wear it?

My school gave each students a bracelet which is written "MODESTY". All students are told to wear the bracelet. We are told to wear it on the right hand if we think we are modest. And to wear it in the left hand if we think we're not modest yet. We can choose where to wear the bracelet on our free will.

Some wore it in the right hand and others on the left. I wore it in my right hand while some of my friends wore it in the left. My friend who wore the bracelet on the left said, "How arrogant! Calling yourself modest like that. Look, I'm modest enough to say I'm arrogant. While you're arrogant enough to call yourself modest."

That really got me thinking. If you were to told to wear the bracelet, where would you wear it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment