I grabbed the brown book & I opened the pages at random.
February 14, 1996 - "Thank you God for everything, it means a lot to me. Vincent, the first and my last boyfriend."
Hmm ... I smiled, Ellen was so sure that I would be the companion of her life.
6 September 2001 - "I accidentally saw Vincent having dinner with another woman, laughing affectionately. Lord, I ask that Vincent won't move to another heart."
October 23, 2001 - "I found a letter of thanks for Vincent, the candle light dinner on the birthday of a woman named Jasmine. Who is she God? Open up my eyes to see what you want."
January 4, 2002 - "I was approached by the woman named Jasmine. She insulted me and said she is having an affair with Vincent. Lord, give me strength."
How could Ellen be strong? She never said anything or cry in front of me, knowing I had betrayed her. My breath stopped, I could not imagine Ellen's feelings.
February 14, 2003 - "Sunday is amazing, I had become Mrs. Vincent W. A. Thank God!"
7 April 2006 - "Vincent was mad at me, I was fast asleep when he got home, so he had to wait in front of the house for a while. I was tired from a day at the mall looking to buy a present for his birthday. God , give peace to Vincent so that he won't be angry with me again ... "
Tears of remorse did not stop flowing. Ellen tried to make me happy, but I scolded her.
15 November 2007 - "Vincent needs to put a coffee table in the living room, he loves to read in that room. Lord, help me save money so I could buy a table, a Christmas present for him."
Ellen had never told the table as a Christmas present and I scolded her again without ever giving him a chance to explain. I think I was no longer able to open the next sheet. I ran out of the room, kissed her forehead and woke up Ellen. "I'm sorry Ellen, I love you. Happy birthday," I said full of love.
Love is always able to teach us to make sacrifices for the happiness of a loved one.
(Source: Hands of God)
Motivation brings success and fortunes. Therefore we pay attention to motivation. If you are in a leadership role as a manager, chances are you are preoccupied with how to motivate others. We talk about motivation. We read about motivation. Most of us remember salient points about motivational theories.But are we motivated to do anything about it ? What can we do ? Can we motivate others ? No , we can not motivate others but we can create the conditions for others to motivate themselves
Seven Rules Of Motivation
1. Set a major goal, but follow a path. The path has mini goals that go in many directions. When you learn to succeed at mini goals, you will be motivated to challenge grand goals.
2. Finish what you start. A half finished project is of no use to anyone. Quitting is a habit. Develop the habit of finishing self-motivated projects.
3. Socialize with others of similar interest. Mutual support is motivating. We will develop the attitudes of our five bes t friends. If they are losers, we will be a loser. If they are winners, we will be a winner. To be a cowboy we must associate with cowboys.
4. Learn how to learn. Dependency on others for knowledge supports the habit of procrastination. Man has the ability to learn without instructors. In fact, when we learn the art of self-education we will find, if not create, opportunity to find success beyond our wildest dreams.
5. Harmonize natural talent with interest that motivates. Natural talent creates motivation, motivation creates persistence and persistence gets the job done.
6. Increase knowledge of subjects that inspires. The more we know about a subject, the more we want to learn about it. A self-propelled upward spiral develops.
7. Take risk. Failure and bouncing back are elements of motivation. Failure is a learning tool. No one has ever succeeded at anything worthwhile without a string of failures.
Motivation Lies With-in
The most important thing to keep in mind about motivation is that we cannot motivate others. Motivation comes from within-people motivate themselves. The only thing a supervisor, a manager, or anybody else can do is to create the conditions for people to motivate themselves
How To Motivate Ourself ?
Each of us have motivational hot spots. We need to keep this in mind while we try to create situations that motivate others. What motivates you or me may be different from what motivates someone else. Be careful. Don't force your motivation preferences on someone else. The safest way is to include all six motivational elements in your undertakings. That way you will connect with everyone's motivational hot spots.