Followers

Flag Counter

free counters

1 dollar 11 cents

Sally was only eight years old when she heard her mother and father were talking about her younger brother, Georgi. He was suffering from a severe illness and they have been doing whatever they can do to save his life. Only a very expensive operation that could save his live now... but they do not have the cost for that. Sally heard him whisper, "Only a miracle can save him now."
Sally went to bed and took her piggy bank from its hiding place. Then she opened all its content to the floor and counted it carefully ... three times. The value must be absolutely right.
While carrying the money, Sally sneak out and go to the drugstore on the corner. He waited patiently for the pharmacist to give her attention ... but he was too busy with other people to be bothered by an eight-year-old child. Sally tried to attract attention with her legs shook, but failed. Finally she took a quarter and threw it into the glass. Success!
"What do you need?" Pharmacist asked in an angry voice. "I was talking with my brother."
"But, I want to talk to you about my brother," Sally answered with the same tone. "He's sick ... and I want to buy a miracle."
"What did you say?," Said the pharmacist.
"My Daddy says only a miracle can save him now ... so how much does a miracle cost?"
"We do not sell miracles here, little girl. I can not help you. "
"Look, I have the money to buy it. Tell me how much it costs. "
A well-dressed man stopped and asked, "What kind of a miracle is needed by your brother?"
"I do not know," said Sally. Tears started rolling down her cheeks. "I just know he's really sick and Mommy says he needs an operation. But my parents can not pay ... but I also have money. "
"How much money do you have?" Asked the man again.
"One dollar and eleven cents," Sally answered proudly. "And it's all the money I have in this world."
"Wow, what a coincidence," the man said with a smile. "One dollar and eleven cents ... the right price for a miracle to save a little brother. He took her money and then hold Sally's hand, saying: "Take me to your brother. I want to meet him and also your parents. "
The man was Dr. Carlton Armstrong, a famous surgeon .... The operation was completed without charge and it was not long until Georgi was home again and doing well. Both parents are very happy to get a miracle. "The operation," her mother whispered, "was like a miracle.
I can not imagine how much it costs ". Sally smiled. He knew exactly how much a miracle cost ... one dollar and eleven cents ... plus the faith.
Best Gifts
To friends - Loyalty
To the enemy - forgiveness
To the chairman - solemn
To the young - the best example
To the elderly - Appreciate their gratitude and loyalty.
Partner - Love and obedience
To men - Freedom

Created by Adhitya Whardana

0 comments:

Post a Comment