Followers

Flag Counter

free counters

Express through Writing

Writing is one way to express your feelings. When you really want to tell something to others, but you can't because it's embarrassing, try writing. When you want to put your imagination into shape, try writing. When you want to make an important event last forever, try writing it in a diary.

I started writing in this blog for many reasons. One, I could learn how to write in English better. Two, I've heard you could earn money from blogging. Three, I wanted to share the things I've learned with other people. And there are still many reasons for me to write in this blog.

Here are some benefits from writing:
1. A Way to Express Yourself
Truth is, I can't fully express myself in real life. Writing is an alternative way for me to shape my ideas. Everyone has their own method on expressing themselves. Some are different, others have the same.

2. Experience
By writing, you'll improve your vocabulary and grammar (especially with the auto-correct for English). One day, your writing skills might become handy, who knows. You could even be an author, or a writer no matter what your profession is.

3. Earn Money
Like I mentioned before, you could earn money from the things you write. Imagine yourself becoming a book writer, or a blog writer. You can start out small, creating scraps. Then combine them in the end to create a book.

Inspiration may not always come in short notice. But its best to wait for inspiration to come. When it does, write on a piece of paper or a mobile phone. So you won't forget what your ideas. Then you can write down the whole idea afterwards.

You can start writing anytime. You can't be too old or too young to write. Writing doesn't really cost much either. Start writing and express your ideas.

2 comments:

pureromance said...

Yes, I agree with you. I love writing though my mind can't be sharp everytime. Sometimes, words are frozen in my mind and I can't release them out. But I try to be free and then inspiration comes :)

Society of the Contential Lumunaries said...

Thanks for the words there! I agree that it is a form to get our feelings out. It is also when we feel like something need to be told in society. Thanks for the writing! Keep writing.

Post a Comment